Thursday, November 19, 2009

How should i prepare myself for TISS M.A. entrance in Social Work?

How should i prepare myself for Tata Institute of Social Sciences(TISS) M.A. entrance in (i) Social Work,(ii)HRM and Labour relations and (iii)Media and Cultural Studies? i mean to say what kind of study material should i go through n where we get it?? also can anyone give me an idea of the type of Questions that come for the written test n also for VIVA??Please help..

How should i prepare myself for TISS M.A. entrance in Social Work?
I would start with their website http://www.tiss.edu/ you might ask them for any study materials they have. DA
Reply:revision, use american / british / australian websites to get details on your classwork. quote foreign example showing your initiative. all can be found in web.


goodluck and hv plenty rest and eat good food


No comments:

Post a Comment